Friday, March 23, 2007

Online shopping 2 - company level

I already wrote about the way I do my shopping online as a person. I usually spend more than half of my shopping budget on items that I buy from different websites.

Now I want to give another example of how online shopping works. I work in a company with 8 other young people. We have a pretty good IT infrastructure:
- 4 desktops and 5 laptops
- all connected through a wireless network
- fax, scanner, printer, etc.
All these items have been bought online through the biggest Romanian online IT e-shop: www.emag.ro

Besides this we also use online catering services. We usually order chinese food. But sometimes we might feel in the mood for something different and that's why we use www.culinar.ro to find other offers.

All the products are a lot cheaper and we don't need to waste our time: they are delivered to our office free of charge. This way we can be more productive and we don't have to waste our time with endless shopping trips.

No comments: